Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you and Hyper Car Leasing UK for the acquisition via various funding options of UK vehicles listed on our website, and is supplied by recommended dealers/manufacturers.
Your order of a vehicle from the Hyper Car Leasing UK website is an offer by you. All orders are subject to acceptance by Hyper Car Leasing UK , availability, price changes and after finance has been accepted. If the vehicle you have ordered is not available, Hyper Car Leasing UK will contact you by email or telephone to provide possible alternatives. If the vehicle is available and Hyper Car Leasing UK accepts your offer then Hyper Car Leasing UK will contact you to confirm your accepted order.
1. The prices quoted include VAT if personal leasing and exclude VAT if business leasing. Should the VAT rate change between the point of taking the order to the supply of the vehicle, payments will be adjusted accordingly. Prices also include delivery by the dealer to your chosen UK mainland destination, number plate, Road Fund Licence for the term ( if applicable ) and Vehicle Registration Charge.
2. Hyper Car Leasing UK reserves the right to change the price either before or after Hyper Car Leasing UK accepts any order. Hyper Car Leasing UK shall notify you of such a change and you have the right to cancel your order if the change is not acceptable.
3. Prices on the web site are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer by Hyper Car Leasing UK capable of an acceptance by you.
Specification and Images
All images on the website are for illustration purposes only. The information should only be used as a guide and no purchasing decision should be made without verification of the latest data from either the manufacturer or franchised dealer. All images on the website are for illustration purposes only.
1. Upon receipt of correct finance documentation and any balance of monies due Hyper Car Leasing UK will arrange delivery of the vehicle to your chosen destination.
2. Local registrations of vehicles are not possible.
3. Delivery dates are subject to change by the manufacturer.
1. Nothing in these conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
2. Hyper Car Leasing UK is committed to customer service. Should you have any complaint about the our service, we will endeavour to resolve them in a fair and effective manner.